- Be high school seniors at or graduates of Summit School District 54-6
- Demonstrate financial need
- Attend or be enrolled full-time at an accredited college, university or vocational school located in the United States leading to an undergraduate degree
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale
- This scholarship is for one year only; however, current recipients may reapply and be considered for additional funding along with other new applicants. Scholarship recipients must be enrolled full-time.
- See Mr. Schmidt, Mrs. Hills, or Ms. Hoffman for additional information.
Eligible applicants can apply at
The website will be open to receive applications beginning December 3, 2020.
To be considered for a scholarship, applications and all supporting documentation must be received by 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time on February 3, 2021.