The total raised for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society by Summit students and staff was $1211.40.
The teachers raised $270.28 with Teacher Dares.
- Ms. Hoffman wore a purple tutu and twirled to “Music Box Dancer”
- Mr. Noffsinger wore a suit & tie (Mr. Arend’s suit & tie) and strode across the gym to “Sharp Dressed Man”
- Mrs. Gleason wore head-to-toe pink accompanied by “Pretty in Pink”
- Mr. Bloom dressed as Disney princess Elsa and entered to the tune “Dude Looks Like a Lady”
- Mr. Arend ate part of a Hawaiian pizza with background music from the Lilo & Stitch soundtrack
- Mrs. Spindler sang a special adaptation of “Call Me Maybe”
- Mr. Schmidt wore a long curly wig, although he couldn’t whip his hair like Elyssa did.
- Mrs. Strang did a TikTok dance - and made Skyelar join her
- Mr. Pottebaum (the healthy one) ate a HUGE marshmallow accompanied by “Pour Some Sugar on Me”
Grades 7 – 12 raised $288.67 with Quarter Wars. The Freshman class finished with the highest total ($61.20), so they win a pizza party during advisory.
Preschool through 6th grade raised a whopping $594.45 with Pennies for Patients. The winner of the elementary pizza party, with a total of $164.88, is the 4th grade.
Thank you to the entire Summit community for your generosity!